Alison

Alison
Beautiful Granddaughter

Friday, January 28, 2011

New Landowners

JG and I closed on our 20 acre purchase today.  We took possession of the land at 4:30 this evening.

We then drove to it to take down the for sale signs.  This property is no longer for sale.
JG is carrying the sign over to the fence.  The Real Estate Agent said she would be by tomorrow to pick up the signs.

 Against the fence.  We wish they were gone.
I turned the signs on their sides and turned them around backward to lean them against the fence.

I am opening the gate so we can go see our property. 
We have been on this land many times before, but this is different.  We own it.
 

I have more pictures but I cannot seem to get them uploaded.  Will try later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
Retired Oklahoma City Police Officer. Currently a database administrator for the City of Edmond.