Alison

Alison
Beautiful Granddaughter

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pacafic Ocean

When I visit San Diego I always want to go to the beach and see the ocean.
 
We parked the car and I could hardly wait until I could pull my shoes off and walk in the sand. 
The waves were pretty large today. 
 Making a large splash as it approached the beach.
 Waves comes to the beach make a noise that is relaxing.
 Hitting the rocks and making a bit splash.
 I got wet taking this picture.  The water wasn't as cold as I thought.
 Another big splash. 
 The water makes a wonderful sound hitting the rocks.  I like the noise the ocean makes the mose. 
Meredith and Alison went to the beach with me.  Alison tolerates the ocean but does not love it like ther granfather. 
 After getting wet I went out into the water.  It was really nice.
 I love watching the sunset over the ocean.  That is why I like going later in the day.  Besides sunburn is less likely to occurr. 

 Oh no.  Here comes a large wave.  I am going to get wetter.
 It is here. I think it is going to be cold.
 Yes, it is cold.  Colder than I thought but I loved it.
 I want more.  I am going to stay until it is dark.
 The waves were really large.  Look how much larger than this man. 
 There were lots of surfers there.  One would come in every few minutes.
 All were not male..  This was a female surfer.  She was very good.
 One of my favoriate things to do at the beach is take pictures of birds.  There were not any birds on this beach to take pictures of.
 Meredith and Alison at the beach with me.  They enjoyed the evening also.
 My beautiful daughter smiling.  I love to see  her smile. 
 Sun setting on the ocean.  A beatuful sight.

 To own a home with a view like this one would be wonderful.  I bet the house cost more than I will make in my life. 
 While we were there a elephand seal was rescued from the beach.  I saw the seal in the back of the truck but the cage prevented me from taking a picture.  It was a large seal.
Darkness fell upon us.  Meredith and Alison waited in the car while I enjoyed my last few minutes on the beach.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
Retired Oklahoma City Police Officer. Currently a database administrator for the City of Edmond.