Alison

Alison
Beautiful Granddaughter

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tractor Work

Justin is driving a tractor for the first time. He is a natural at this kind of work.


Picking up his first load of dirt.
Carrying it to the place to dump it.
JG operating the equipment. This is going to be a family affair. Only problem is getting Justin and JG off of the tractor so I can play too.
Leveled up the dirt around the small trees.
I guess tractor work runs in the family She is doing a good job too.
Justin is going after another loade of trash and dirt.
I wish I could drive the tractor. Everyone wants to do the work and let BoomPa rest.
Justin has a full bucket full of dried grass and dirt. Moving it to the burn pit.

Dumping the load into the burn pit. He made the job look easy.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
Retired Oklahoma City Police Officer. Currently a database administrator for the City of Edmond.