Alison

Alison
Beautiful Granddaughter

Friday, December 24, 2010

I finally got my camera back. It was lost in California for over two months. The young lady that fouond the camera called every name in my camera bag until she found someone that knew me.

Benita and I have been looking for a few acres to purchase. It has been a struggle finding what we wanted. We finally found the land we wanted and made an offer yesterday. Today we can to an agreement on the price and the closing date was set for February 1. What a place. 20 acres more or less and all just what we wanted. There is about 5 acres of pasture and 5 acres of heavy wooded area.

Belos are a few views of the property wich will be our home.















Isn't it pretty. I cannot wait until February 1st so we can start getting it ready for our new house.


John and Benita

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
Retired Oklahoma City Police Officer. Currently a database administrator for the City of Edmond.