Alison

Alison
Beautiful Granddaughter

Friday, April 23, 2010

A NEW KNIFE

Been a while. JG is feeling lots better and is able to get up and around a little. She went to WalMart this week to do some grocery shopping. I requested she ride in the electric cart because she has such a hard time walking so she did. She was glad she did before we were through. She was tired when we got back home.

I found a knife I wanted really bad.

JG gave me the money to buy the knife. I always need a good knife. The hook on the end is to cut seat belts after a wreck to help get people out faster. Unbuckleing a seatbelt when a car is upside down is sometimes very hard.

It is a very sharp knife. Has a stanless steel blade so it should stay sharp for a long time. I got to use it yesterday morning cutting plastic from around plants my father was planting.

The emblem is a police emblem. If you look close you will the the work POLICE on it. You can also see the seat belt cutter better in this picture. I can cut the seatbelt without worrying about cutting the person.



1 comment:

  1. Thats a pretty knife! What a nice JG to get it for you!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
Retired Oklahoma City Police Officer. Currently a database administrator for the City of Edmond.