Alison

Alison
Beautiful Granddaughter

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Small Edmond Graveyard

The building we are working in to install radios is close to the railroad tracks. One of the sergeants that came in to get his radio changed out told us a story about two railroad workers who killed each other in the 1800s and were burried where they were killed. He said the Railroad company maintaines the graves.
I walked to the tracks, but could not get very close because of the fence that surrounds the property we are working on. I could see the two crosses and a mound of gravel over each grave. There is a monument just south of the graves.

I zoomed in so I could read what was written on the monument. It comfirmes the story the sergeant told me. I am going to visit the grave site soon by coming in from the other direction. I will get better pictures then.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
Retired Oklahoma City Police Officer. Currently a database administrator for the City of Edmond.