Alison

Alison
Beautiful Granddaughter

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Medical Updates

JG was taken into surgery at 12:00 Noon. The doctor advised she would be in surgery for 3.5 to 4 hours. He said he was going to make her a sexy granny. (Don't call her that because she does not like to be called granny but I think she is going to like the sexy part) JG was in really good spirits when they took her in. I think she will be sore when she gets to go home but it will be worth it when it is all healed.

Rex is still in ICU in Baptist hospital. He is having low blood pressure problems. My sister said he was setting up and feeling pretty good. She said they are going to keep him in ICU until his blood pressure levels out and then another 24 hours in a regular room before he can go home.

I will keep you informed.

1 comment:

  1. I hope everyone starts feeling better! I bet your one busy boompa!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
Retired Oklahoma City Police Officer. Currently a database administrator for the City of Edmond.