Alison

Alison
Beautiful Granddaughter

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday morning breakfast

Every Saturday morning for years the family gets together for breakfast. For the last year or so we have ate at IHOP on 2nd street in Edmond. We are suppose to be here at 7:00 AM... now 7:06 AM and no one is here yet. Just empty coffee cups on the table. They will be though if the Lord willing.

Mom and Dad arrived. My sisters forgot something and had to go back home to get it. We ordered breakfast anyway and the Sisters can eat it when they get back. Breakfast arrived at exactally the same time that the Sisters Add Imagereturned. We had a great breakfast. Jeane and I split a spinich omelet with one slice of toast and also had 4 slices of tomatoes. Dad, Sue and Mom shared a T-Bone steak, cheese omelet and three pancakes. After we completed eating they brought out what the sisters had forgotten. The family had a birthday present for me. I love what they gave me. It is one of the best collectables they have evergiven me.


















Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Me. It was a great Birthday Present. Happy Birthday to Me.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
Retired Oklahoma City Police Officer. Currently a database administrator for the City of Edmond.