Alison

Alison
Beautiful Granddaughter

Friday, April 23, 2010

COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES

The Police Department purchased all new radios for all their officer and all the vehicles. The only problem with this is John Meadows, Dan Falco and I have to install the mobile radios in the police vehicles. Going to be a big job. We had to find a place to do the installations so we went to the old city garage and I saw something that made me feel like I was back in the '60s or '70s. A TG&Y trailer. For those of you that arn't over 40, TG&Y went out of business in the ear.ly '70s. They were a chain store kind of like WalMart. There were TG&Y stores all over, several in the Metro area, and one in every little town. It was a great place for a kid to go because they had the latest and greatest toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
Retired Oklahoma City Police Officer. Currently a database administrator for the City of Edmond.