Alison

Alison
Beautiful Granddaughter

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday, April 17th, 2010. JG did not have a good night last night. She is so sore she cannot set up by herself and there is lots of pain when I help her. She woke up several times during the night and wanted up. She is not up long before she is ready to go back down. She looks better today and I hope she starts feeling better too.

Grandfather was released from the hospital today. They have his bloodpressure in acceptable levels. He is still not stable on his feet. When we walked from the car to his house, if I hadn't had hold of him he would of fell down. When he got within a few feet of his chair he nearly fell again. After he sat down he started feeling better again. He feels great after setting for a few mminutes. Now it is just walking that is calusing him problems. I hope they find what is causing his balance to be off.

I have been too busy taking care of the sick to do anything so there are no pictures. Maybe soon I will be able to get out and do things again. I did walk Lady her 2 miles this morning. It was wet outside. It has been raining all night and was still coming down a little during our walk. We took a mile walk yesterday in a pretty good shower. Lady loves it, but I would rather walk in the dry.

BoomPa

1 comment:

  1. glad everyone is doing a little better, hope everyone starts feeling a lot better! sorry about the rain... better than snow though huh?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
Retired Oklahoma City Police Officer. Currently a database administrator for the City of Edmond.