Alison

Alison
Beautiful Granddaughter

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Slow Fencebuilders

Building a fence is really slow for JG and BoomPa. JG painted the fence yesterday while I worked on the other side of the house. I didn’t get much done but JG got most of her side painted.


I got the big gate undone and one new fence board put up. We were going to work on the fence again today, but it is too windy. Can't hardly stand up out there.
JG went to her doctor's office and they scheduled her surgery for April 15. I don't like that date, but we want it over with and her well before we have company this summer. JG wants to be completely well so she can hold, rock, carry her granddaughter.

1 comment:

  1. the fence looks pretty! I like the color JG stained it! I wonder who is coming to visit you this summer....hmmm... ;)so excited to see the fence in person and lady too! Not to mention seeing all the family and having Alison attend 'Bring your Boomdaughter to work day'!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
Retired Oklahoma City Police Officer. Currently a database administrator for the City of Edmond.